Friday 27 August 2021

Level 4 lockdown!

So here we are again, back to teaching online as Auckland got the announcement that the Delta strain has hit our shores! Our Prime Minister Jacinda Adern put us into Level 4 lockdown and record numbers of Aucklanders began getting Covid tests. My own boys and I are awaiting our first vaccination scheduled for next month...In the meantime I am starting to miss my class, even though we have scheduled twice daily Google Meets. Our amazing admin team got Team 2's school iPads delivered earlier this week and as a result we have seen so many new faces online! It has been awesome to get emails from my supportive parents of their children's evidence of reading, writing and maths activities completed and submitted online. I am so proud of these families who are trying their best to make it work. Keep staying safe everyone and follow the rules to combat the virus.

No comments:

Post a Comment