Saturday 12 March 2022

New beginnings and new opportunities in 2022...

Nau mai, haere mai and welcome to my continued Professional Development blog for 2022! This year I am privileged to be a part of the "Class On Air" teachers cohort for Manaiakalani. My Inquiry is on teaching Science using a range of hands on practical experiments with a small group of focus children. It will have a literacy and language lense in each lesson. I have named my group "Mrs Carter and the Science Magnifiers". I hope that you can continue perusing my teaching practice and I would like to receive feedback along the way. My videos can be found on this blog page address: https://sites.google.com/d/1-PSmLPkLQuTeg59wA1NBEEtVdHeXM0f5/p/1qtB25xVbzx9mMfxn0mlZ8pqxjt4wUfSE/edit This is my focus group:
Here is my introduction video... I hope you visit my page and leave comments, Kia Ora tatou.

No comments:

Post a Comment