Monday 3 June 2024

Term 2 Create PD

Panmure Bridge school hosted the Manaiakalani cluster schools for our Professional Development introduction to Artificial Intelligence with guest speaker Craig Hansen. It was an opportunity to discover a plethora of AI sites relating to the latest technology in education, planning and using the lesson plans to cater for your students age level. These included; Diffit, Teachaid, ChatGPT, Eduaide and Magic School! Then we attended two workshops based on AI. My first one was using ChatGPT to find a Play dough recipe and use this with a group of young children and the second one was
How to animate a Poem
by Charlotte Walker. I particularly enjoyed using my iPad to create an animated poem on an Explain Everything format. This is what I am going to use with my Year 2/3 class to extend their language and literacy skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment